IGNOU TEE December Results 2021 ANNOUNCED

IGNOU TEE December 2021 Results Announced

The IGNOU is also known as Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the results of December’s Exam 2021. You can check the IGNOU TEE December 2021 Results on Ignou official website. All you have to do is to visit official website which is ignou.ac.in, enter your details and you will be able to see your results. One of the important thing announcement made by the Ignou is and you must be aware that, at the moment, IGNOU has declared the results only for a handful of exams.

If your results is not updated yet you don’t need to worry as Ignou already stated that the have updated results of very few students. Rest of the things like Assignment, Practical, and Project awards is a continuous process and will be updated soon,” the IGNOU stated in an announcement.

Click here to check results


You must know that the exams was stated on march 4 and will end at April 11th and the rest of IGNOU TEE December 2021 Results will be updated once the exam will over. If you have already given your TEE December 2021 exam then check for the results and if your exams is going currently, get tips to score good marks in Ignou Exams.

How to Calculate Weightage of Marks

In addition, you must be aware that IGNOU Exams for Term End are held twice per year. The weightage for TEE and Term-End Examinations to Indira Gandhi National University, is 70/30 that is, the TEE exams are 70% marks and the remainder 30 % of the marks that are counted are based on the assignments and projects that are given to students during the specific term. These parts are calculated to determine the primary results of the Term End Exams at IGNOU each year.

Steps to verify IGNOU TEE December 2021 Results here:

Step 1: Go to Ignou.ac.in which is a official website of IGNOU

Step 2: You will the link of results on the home page of Ignou. Click on that

Step 3: Now click on ‘December 2021 Examination Results (New)’

Step 4: Fill your enrollment number over there and click submit.

Step 5: Your IGNOU TEEE Results for December 20, 2021 will be shown

Step 6: Download or take an image for later references.

Ignou project is advising to all of you that keep checking Ignou official website for latest information regarding the IGNOU TEE December 2021 Results and other. Because the exams are scheduled to end on April 11th 2022, it’s extremely likely that the remaining exam results are expected to be published on the site in the coming week or in the following.

Related Blogs

Credit Transfer Policy

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *